Title: Account Manager
Department: Personal and Commercial Lines
Employment Status: Non-exempt
The Account Manager is responsible for handling all aspects of service for new and existing clients. Maintaining all files with accurate details and adhere to all carrier and agency guidelines. To work in conjunction with sales staff to handle the needs of the client, carriers, and agency. Have efficient knowledge and use of all agency systems for agency management, rating, accounting, phones, etc.
- Work at a professional level with clients, carriers, and other vendors.
- Always present yourself in a professional manner during your job.
- Show integrity, compassion and patience to clients and vendors during business interactions.
- Communicate and present effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and public.
- Provide input to develop efficient department workflows.
- Submit reports to management as requested in timely manner.
- Maintain a professional work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a high energy level and ability to handle stress-related situations daily. The work requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the position requirements of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities.
- Occasional travel will be required with advanced notice.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.